Dragon Age: Search for the Dalish
She is a Rivaini Raider, quick-witted and not as stealthy as she likes to think she is.
HP: 38 | Speed: 11 | Defense: 11 | Armor: 3
- Communication: 3
- Focus: Persuasion +2
- Constitution: 1
- Cunning: 0
- Dexterity: 2
- Focus: Stealth +2
- Magic: -1
- Perception: 1
- Strength: 1
- Willpower: 0
- Short Sword (+2 attack roll | 1d6 + 1 + 1)
- Dagger (+1 attack roll | 1d6 + 1 + 1)
- Improvised Weapon (-1 attack roll | 1d6 + 1)
Class Powers & Spells:
- Backstab (+2 attack roll | 1d6 + 1)
- 1 silver ring (+1 attack roll)
- Trade tongue
- Piece armor = 1 stunt point
Equipment & Money
- Traveler’s garb
- Water skin
- Lock picks
- 1 health potion
- 1 gold, 40 silver, 62 copper
Concept, Goals & Ties
- Short-term goal: Money. Lots of it.
- Short-term goal: Stealing cool treasures.
- Long-term goal: Being captain of her own ship.
Lupe’s birth name is Valencia, but she gained the nickname through her travels, and it’s the only name that she provides to strangers and friends alike.
At 5’9" with ebony dark skin and multiple piercings, Lupe seems an imposing figure, but she’s light-hearted and has simple goals — attaining as much money as possible and stealing cool treasures.
Background: Raiders of the Waking Sea (Rivaini)
Appearance: Twenty-three years old; scaffold ear piercing in her left ear, a piercing below her right eye